- 1 Bhumi Pednekar Movies:
- 1.1 Bhumi Pednekar images :
Bhumi Pednekar is a famous Indian actress who started her career in acting with YRF’s production ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ in 2015, in which she played her lead role ” character of an overweight girl. Bhumi Pednekar was believed to be casting director of the movie while she was cast to perform a demo for other actors, though Bhumi had no idea that what actually it was, her very own audition for the movie.
Bhumi Pednekar has conjointly performed in a very tv series named ‘Man’s World’ that spoke concerning some vital problems like Gender discrimination and has acted in movies like ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ and ‘Shubh Mangal Savdhan’.
Bhumi Pednekar was born in Mumbai on 18th July 1989 She was born to a Maharashtrian Father, Satish Pednekar and Haryanvi mommy, Sumitra Hooda Pednekar. Bhumi completed her schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir and encompasses a residence in Bombay. She did her job as an Assistant Casting Director for Yash Raj Movies prior to getting into the field of acting. Bhumi Pednekar was born in a multi-cultural family, with a Haryanvi Mother, Maharashtrian Father and a sister named Samiksha Pedneker.
Bhumi Pednekar Movies:
Bhumi Pednekar made her first debut in the movie ‘Dum Lagaake Haisha’ in which she played the role of an overweight woman Sandhya Varma. For this reason, she had to achieve on 30 Kg weight approx. After this movie released, Bhumi went on a severe diet and exercise routine with the intention of losing 35kg of weight. She won a variety of awards for this debut role, guaranteeing a prosperous career in Bollywood movies.
Bhumi Pednekar also performed in a web series created by Y-Films titled ‘Man’s World’, that conjointly enclosed known actresses like Richa Chaddha, Parineeti Chopra and avatar Koechlin and raised her voices about important concerns like Women Empowerment and Gender Discrimination.
Afterward, Bhumi Pednekar went on to appear in the movie ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ with the most famous actor Akshay Kumar. In this movie, she plays the character of a middle-class married wife. This movie was made in favor of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. She will next appear in the movie ‘Shubh Mangal Savdhan’ with co-star Ayushmann Khurana.
Bhumi Pednekar Bio Data
|Full Name||Bhumi Pednekar|
|Age (as of 2019)||29 years old|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1989|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Bhumi Pednekar Academic Profile
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|School/University||Whistling Woods International Institute of Film, Communication & Media Arts, Mumbai (was expelled from the Institute owing to poor attendance)
University of Mumbai
Bhumi Pednekar images :
Bhumi Pednekar Career and Net Worth
|Debut TV Series/Movies||Film: Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Family & Relatives
Physical Statistics & Build
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Weight in KG||60 Kg|
|Height in Feet||1.63 m|
|Height in Meter||1.63 m|
|Dress Size||12 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
Hobbies & Other Activities
|Hobbies||Reading, Practising Yoga|
Likes and Dislikes
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Most loved Food||Missi roti, butter chicken and dal makhni|
|Favorite Color||Not Available|
Bhumi Pednekar Social Media Profile
Some Interesting Facts About Bhumi Pednekar
- For 6 years, Bhumi Pednekar has worked as associate degree assistant director at Yash Raj Movies.
- Bhumi has watched KRK’s Deshdrohi over a hundred times.
- She was asked to deliver a demo to other actors for the movie ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, not acquainted with the fact that it was an audition for herself.
- Bhumi lost twenty-seven kgs weight when the moving-picture show ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’
- Bhumi Pednekar could be a huge fan of famed athlete Lionel Messi
- Fashion has always been important to her. She likes perfection and makeup and is very skilled at this. She likes to wear clothes and it takes more than 2 hours to get ready even before being an actress
- Bhumi was an adult when she kissed for the 1st time. Though, she didn’t tell the exact age.
- Her teacher called her parents for complaining about her once she cheated in a test and was caught.